Building Chemicals Specialists
Set Water Reducing / Plasticising Concrete Admixture
UNIPLAST C09PL is a blend of lignosulphonates and other inorganic and organic chemicals which is easily dispersed in water.
UNIPLAST C09PL entrains less than 2% of additional air to concrete at normal dosages.
UNIPLAST C09PL disperses the fine particles of cement in the concrete mix, enabling the water content to perform more effectively thus improving concrete consistency and increased workability.
This produces higher levels of workability for the same water content, allowing benefits such as water reduction and increased strengths to be taken.
UNIPLAST C09PL complies with CYS EN934-2:2009 +A1:2012 Table 2 - Specific requirements for set water reducing /plasticizing admixtures (at equal consistence).
UNIPLAST C09PL is certified by CERTIF (Certification Organization) with the Certificate of the Factory Production Control with Certificate Number 1328 - CPR - 0063 and bears CE marking.
Specific Gravity: 1,19 ± 0,01 at 20°C
pH: 6,75 ± 1,0 at 20°C
Chloride Content: Chloride Free
Trials should be carried out with the proposed concrete mix in order to determine the optimum dosage of UNIPLAST C09PL.
Suggested starting point dosages are 0.10 to 0.40 litres / 50 kg of cement. Higher dosages may be used under adequate supervision and will impart superpalsticising properties and extended workability.
UNIPLAST C09PL is compatible with all types of cement which are produced in Cyprus and performs extremely well with microsilica. It can also be combined with all other Concrete Admixtures manufactured by our company
- To reduce the w/c ratio of a concrete mix and to improve workability.
- To increase workability.
- To increase early compressive strengths.
- Chloride free, safe to be used in reinforced and prestressed concrete.
- Specified strength grades can be achieved at reduced cement content.
- Reduces concrete permeability and limits water absorption, thus enhancing concrete durability.
- Achieved water reduction improves significantly compressive strengths at all ages.
- Allows workability to be increased without adding extra water, thereby maintaining strength levels.
- Minimizes the risk of segregation and bleeding and assists in the production of a dense, close textured surface, improving durability.